If you can't afford to move without selling your car I wouldn't do it. Without a car finding work can be extremely rough not to mention you could wind up in a way worse position AND not have a car. Also keep in mind shit is expensive out there...

On a side note $450 a month for a room? Shit I charge $300... Sounds like I need to up my rent lol

I don't think it would be that hard to find work with out a car, I mean hell I received two calls from two different Panera Breads wanting to set up an interview. Plus I went with out a car for nearly 10 years in St Louis and was able to find work fairly easy. Ya gotta keep in mind that Cali has stricter emissions laws. Not all cars will pass emissions out there specially if brought in from out of state. As far as things being expensive thats true in some areas. I used to live in Santa Rosa, I would not call that area expensive. Min Wadge out there is 8 last I checked, but seems like lately I've been making over that cause of experience.

i would say move to California !!! but be careful !! according to the state of California, California can cause cancer and some birth defects, wash your hands after handling ! :peepwall:

If going out there causes that, what happens if ya are returning to Cali? This would be my second move out there lol