Sonic Electronix

Sooo yeahh im 16 years old my paychecks go stright to stero.. and so far i bought a 12inch kicker comp and a Rockford Fosgate® - P2002 200 watt amp and memphis door speakers.. and it just isnt giving me anything good as far as results.. i wish i had the money to get better stuff but i cant right now... but i know i need a bigger amp for that kicker comp, what size should i get and cheap ones and then i also heard my head unit may be the problem its a cheap DUAL that came with it! so if anyone could help with info or spare parts ( not begging just curious) anything works but im new with steros and i love working on them thanks for any advice you can give!

hi, yes i deff agree with getting an amp id get an 1000watt amp like a audiopipe or autotek, something like that there not to expensive and they pound good for ur money! i deff wouldnt bridge it id keep that sub on one channel and see how it does. ur memphis door speakers prob sound bad bc of that cheap dual head unit... you have a couple choices, you could get a new head unit which will cost you.. or you could get a 4 channel amp for all ur speakers.. if... your hu has rca preouts for the amp.. if not u could get high to low line converters for each speaker but that would be time consuming.. so id get a new head unit if the one you have now doesnt have rca outputs for ur speakers.. so in sayin that if ur hu only has a sub preout then u might need to get a new hu!

Archived