new music from my man Pate!

hey guys, posting again in the tunez section (haha my 2nd post)! first was the new Mac Miller song and now I'm here to show support for my man Pate from west Philly!

so far he's had 2 real popular mixtapes, Take off in T-Minus and Take off in T-Minus 2 (just released last Thursday). my friend first got me into him a long time ago and since then we've been trying to get his name out and promote as much as we can, and I figured this would be one place to post it! most of the tracks on his first tape were freestyles and his second was all about the content.

just a warning: his first mixtape is clipped VERY badly (just the way it was produced) and it's unfortunate because the beats are awesome. it's great for just listening though!

please let me know what you guys think of him, and any good news I'll forward straight to him, he'd be glad to hear what you have to say!

both tapes were released for free so here are links (hope this is allowed. please let me know if it isn't and I'll take them down)

Take Off in T-Minus

Take Off in T-Minus 2

and you can follow him on Twitter at @spacehighpate

thanks in advance guys :)