I might move to Cañon City sometime next year. I know its close to a few bigger cities. But I want real world opinions on the place. I'm looking for a change in my life and its completely dead here on the Gulfcoast, well for me any way.... I have basically a second family up there, which has been trying to convince me for a few years to move, and they would be like my safety net. They have lots of land. I do like the country side, but I hate the cold... So any actual helpful input would be great, basically give supporting reasons for why you feel the way you do.

I like it there, it will be a little bit warmer then you might think, its pretty close to pueblo also so there is a bigger city. And your still only 2 1/2 hours from Denver. Also if you like the outdoors there there is so much to do in that area.

Kenwood kdc-x794

Boston Acoustics S60 components, S65 Coaxials

Jl J2-320.4

Sundown Audio Sae1200d

2 Sundown SA-12's D4

Car Quest NGT Extreme Upfront

Shuriken BT-60 inback

Big3

All Knu Konceptz wire

Sounds good so far! I like playing in the snow, but I get pretty miserable in the cold for long periods. I hate winters here, mainly due to the fact I worked out side, which sucks anywhere. It seems the economy is a lot better there too.