DC Sound Lab

Level 4 handling 1500 watts?

Level 4 15" Would Handle 1800rms With ease :) so dont worry bout 1500rms

your brand new to the forum with that being your first and only post. idk how much i would follow your advice. i think it has been decided that OP is goin with level 5 coils. i was running stock level 4's for about a year and a half. i put them on a 5k amp for 5 months before i had any problems. clamped 4669 watts on the 2 of them, tuned with the DD-1 to 0 db. i just recently had 1 of the coils go bad on me, but they still play. i think you'd be just fine with 1500 on a level 4, as long as you have clean power and a decent box. i fully believe the 4's can take 1500 (especially if thats just rated rms) but i stand behind you on wanting to play it safe by getting the upgrade. good luck with everything, and enjoy. the level 4's are nice subs.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg