Iraggi Alternator Group Buy

It looks like the first one will start December 1, 2007. Just in time for Christmas. wink.gif

Here are the quick details. I will write more when I get a chance..

Group buy will run for 30 days max.

25% off no matter how many people join.

Discount applies to the following....

* Alternator(s) smile.gif

* Multiple alternator bracketry... Duals....Triples...Quads, Etc... (Bracket kits are 3-4 day lead-time)

* External regulators.

$20.00 flat fee per alternator shipping charge. If you order 2 alts, $40.00.....

Discount does not apply towards shipping charges, extended Lifetime Warranties, Powder coating or Chrome Plating.

Once you pay, we ship. No waiting on others to fall in and make payments. If you order Dec. 1st, your alt will ship within the next few days. Again, no waiting on other people to make up their mind or make payments. (Some alts will take 3-5 days. Not many tho)

You will need to email with all vehicle and shipping information. You will get a return email with all your options for your particular vehicle. All questions need to be submitted through email. I will try and keep up with forum questions but please try and use email. PayPal payments will be sent to this email address. [email protected]

No COD shipments. You can either use PayPal or mail in payment. Certified funds made by mail will ship asap. Personal or Business checks made by mail will ship after they clear.

We will accept payments now but product will not start shipping til Dec 1st. This will ensure you that your alt will definitely go out as soon as Group Buy starts if its a special order or custom order.

Just to let everyone know we are already accepting payments for the December Group Buy. We have begun building orders and they will ship December 1st. (If you pay before Dec. 1st)

If you already have a quote and know what you are interested in you can send payments to [email protected] through PayPal. If you have any questions please feel free to email at the same address. Make sure you leave all your vehicle and shipping information when ordering, either through email or the PayPal payment.

Thanks, Dominick Iraggi

It looks like the first one will start December 1, 2007. Just in time for Christmas. wink.gif

Here are the quick details. I will write more when I get a chance..

Group buy will run for 30 days max.

25% off no matter how many people join.

Discount applies to the following....

* Alternator(s) smile.gif

* Multiple alternator bracketry... Duals....Triples...Quads, Etc... (Bracket kits are 3-4 day lead-time)

* External regulators.

$20.00 flat fee per alternator shipping charge. If you order 2 alts, $40.00.....

Discount does not apply towards shipping charges, extended Lifetime Warranties, Powder coating or Chrome Plating.

Once you pay, we ship. No waiting on others to fall in and make payments. If you order Dec. 1st, your alt will ship within the next few days. Again, no waiting on other people to make up their mind or make payments. (Some alts will take 3-5 days. Not many tho)

You will need to email with all vehicle and shipping information. You will get a return email with all your options for your particular vehicle. All questions need to be submitted through email. I will try and keep up with forum questions but please try and use email. PayPal payments will be sent to this email address. [email protected]

No COD shipments. You can either use PayPal or mail in payment. Certified funds made by mail will ship asap. Personal or Business checks made by mail will ship after they clear.

We will accept payments now but product will not start shipping til Dec 1st. This will ensure you that your alt will definitely go out as soon as Group Buy starts if its a special order or custom order.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived