1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT (*NEW* VIDEOS ON PAGE 3)

hate the tails but like the headlights

more pics of the audio

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Get it done! :P

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

nice! is it the gtp or standard? just a tip if you need to adjust the headlights becarful my mom had the gtp with those headlights and the adjustment on passenger side broke for some strange reason and headlight kind of jiggled alittle. put it on some black 18's will look amazing. i might have missed it but whats in store for audio??

I'm running 2 12" SKARs with stock electrical (for now). I'm hunting for a proper amp since my AP3000 went bad. :trippy:

Damn man im loving those headlights! Set it off forsure. I love those pontiacs! How did you get no paint on the rotor? Just lots of tape? lol

Anyways excited to see the build

Thanks! There are actually a few spots of paint here and there on the rotors, but for the most part it turned out well! My strategy: tape, tape, tape, tape, tape! And all the plastic helped me from getting overspray in the wheel well. I'm watching your build too! :drinks:

Nice grand prix I have a 03 myself its black sitting on 18's and 5% all the way around I will post pics later. On the stereo system I did 2 alpine 12 type R in a 4 cube box after displacement tuned to 30Hz

An older us amps md3d.

kenwood x994

diamond audio h600 components

jl audio hd600/4

I think thats about it I was debating on projectors but I haven't done it yet. Your car looks great I really like it sorry for jacking your thread :drinks:

Thanks! And the threadjacking is fine with me!

hate the tails but like the headlights

more pics of the audio

I'll post some more progress right meow.

Get it done! :P

She's done! So is the AP though :bull:

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

I know. Pretty bad luck but I'm sure I can get you hooked up

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

2011-10-23115727.jpg

2011-10-24172733.jpg

2011-10-24172642.jpg

Mostly all tucked in now, these are just pictures of my progress!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

I know. Pretty bad luck but I'm sure I can get you hooked up

We'll get r done!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

I'm on an amp hunt. Something around 2000 watts. Any suggestions?

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Oops.

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Lookin good so far man! Those are great cars. Look up cart tuning for performance stuff. I had a 00 GTP o converted to turbo back in 06. Way faster and better mpg.

Keep the work going

Archived