1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT (*NEW* VIDEOS ON PAGE 3)

NICE! :yahoo:

Supercharger would be sexy too :drink40:

It sounds like it was recorded with a potato, but thanks! :good:

I'm looking at some different mods, a supercharger sounds reasonable! :santa:

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

• 1 month later...

So it has been a while since I posted last.. I haven't done anything new YET, but soon I should be getting red LEDs and red gauge cover. Should look sexy. I'll post before and afters when it's done!!

EDIT:

Pics.

2011-12-30170234.jpg

2011-12-30170750.jpg

2012-01-05174226.jpg

2012-01-05183223.jpg

Kind of random pictures. There aren't any afters of the speedo install, but I'll get to it soon.

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

• 2 weeks later...

(2) SKAR VVX-12

• 4 weeks later...

2012-01-14113737.jpg

Put this on today. Looks damn fine.

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Looking good !!! It looks like mine, lol! My headlights are a lil different, I got some eibach springs on , love them, no need to slow down around corners!!! My vids in my sig...

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

Looking good !!! It looks like mine, lol! My headlights are a lil different, I got some eibach springs on , love them, no need to slow down around corners!!! My vids in my sig...

Wow! Sweet looking headlights. I love the red accents (like on the window controls), really eye-catching! I was looking around for some springs, actually, cause the ride is a little rough. :good: Sweet car.

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Thanks, more vids coming up, new stuff done to it, I get bored easy, looking for a 10-12k amp and another SMD, eventually I want 4 SMD's !!!!!

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

Thanks, more vids coming up, new stuff done to it, I get bored easy, looking for a 10-12k amp and another SMD, eventually I want 4 SMD's !!!!!

That sounds epic. You got a subscriber!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Nice car, I've always liked this body of the Grand Prix. I'm diggin' the build too.

92 Lumina Euro 3.1l

Dash - Cadence CS2.46 4x'6s

Doors - Hifonics ZXCi 6.5" Components

Rear Doors - JVC CS-XM620

Rear Deck- Nothing right now

Subs - 2 HFX12D4s

Sub amp - Crunch Ground Pounder GPV800.2

Nice car, I've always liked this body of the Grand Prix. I'm diggin' the build too.

I've heard all good things about the W Body, so I was pretty happy to buy one. Luckily, too, if I break anything, there's a ton of Grand Prix(es?) around here to get parts from.

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Archived