Sundown Audio

I got this amp for $80 is it good ?

daniel1204

I don't know how much new zealand dollars compare to American dollars but I think $8o for a true 1000w amp is an awesome deal. It does take 4g wire so that's a good sign. What is the fuse rating on it? I think it should be like 8o amps. Too lazy to do the math.

Yeah roughly lol

My bad but I meant I was gonna run 2 Amps at 300wrms each 1 for each sub but my mate diddent want this so I will sell the other 2 but yeah I have the required voltage so all good I was just making sure it's not really bad but yeah with the current dollar the American and Australian dollar it's about the same so I think it's a good deal. And I can't see any fuses which is weird is this bad? Cause the other Amps have 2 30amp fuses and they're low power dunno why this one wouldn't have one it has 3 way protection but that is no reason for it to not have external fuses I'm a bit confused

So you wanna wire 2 amps to 1 sub? And you have 2 subs?

Still a lil confused lol

Sorry but i meant i have 2 DVC subs 500w Rms I Have 2 amps to run them cause they are only stable at 2 ohms 1 sub per amp. But now i will use this amp for both cause it is stable at 1 ohm and is 1000w rms @1ohm so all is good i just wasent sure about the amp never heard of them before but oh well give it a shot

I Am Never Wrong, Just Often Mistaken......