Free Forza 4 Credit/EXP modding(offlineonly)

Ok guys I am gonna be doing some modding for ya'll, I would make a seperate profile for this, that would not connect to XboxLive as they are really good at finding this mod online, but it works great offline

The things you need

USB Stick

A program to get your save off the USB stick( I prefer this one My link

And me

What you want to do first is go through all the beginning stuff, and do a few races till your level 1, then save and quit, and go put your USB stick in and transfer your savegame from your harddrive to the USB stick, you will have to move it as you cannot copy it. Now you put it in the computer and open Xplorer, and find your save, it will say ForzaProfile, now right click it and hit extract, now upload that file here using whatever site you prefer, and let me know the amount of credits you want/exp, and I will mod it and give it back as soon as I can.

After I send you the file back, you open up Xplorer and find where your profile is located again, delete the old profile and take the profile I gave back to you and Inject the file into that spot, now put the USB back into your Xbox and transfer over the profile back to your harddrive, and have fun playing.

AND PLEASE DON'T GO ONLINE WITH THIS MOD, IT WILL DETECT YOU AND BAN YOU.

Any Questions please ask

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived