how to make tour system harder to steal

Never rep your alarm sticker. It makes it easier for the people who actually know what they are doing. Oh.. its a viper alarm, I think I'll look for the horn and light wire...

im pretty sure that's a old wise tale....lol and if you alarm is properly placed and hidden while there there busy trying to shut it up u tell nigh nigh with a bat...;)...i personally do not use my siren.all you hear is click click click in the truck and my key fob rings...(why make it loud so ur neighbors look out and see you dragging the body away?...lmao :peepwall:

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

#4 turn it down and be sure your not being followed when you get @ 2blocks from home.(this will also make ur neighbors happy)

2nd this

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

why would we get sued if theyre trying to steal the head unit and get hurt? :trippy:

oh yeah dont forget having tinted windows also helps!

believe it or not a guy in Chicago sued some ppl cause he broke in and cut him self on the skylight....lmao & tinted windows is 50/50 cause it makes ur car stand out and makes ppl wonder whats in there.... :shrug:

Ill take a 50/50 over a 100% percent ur fucked lol

That's why my truck is kinda incognito. I kept it looking like stock, so if someone peeked in, it'd look basic and boring. :drink40:

Honestly, that's the most efficient method.

151+ legal with a BTL 12...

Archived