Nice ass gun, is it prelock? 7shot? Just wonderin, I love Crossbreed holsters Ive got a shit load of em, and there belts are nice and last.

unfortunatly its got the lock. its a 686-6. and its the 6 shot.

i didnt know that crossbreeds came in OWB holsters till i just looked up their website

ive only heard good things about the IWB holsters so ill look into them

ive carried it IWB in the back and you cant tell except that it looks like i shit my pants at the tip of the barrell. thats the only draw back to the 6". i really want a 4"

Nice ass gun, is it prelock? 7shot? Just wonderin, I love Crossbreed holsters Ive got a shit load of em, and there belts are nice and last.

i didnt know that crossbreeds came in OWB holsters till i just looked up their website

ive carried it IWB in the back and you cant tell except that it looks like i shit my pants at the tip of the barrell. thats the only draw back to the 6". i really want a 4"

Wow thats a hugh carry gun 6inch barrell. I just dumped my 2 686s both prelock one was 4in. Nightstand gun 125gr loaded Gold Dots. The other was a stubby I was gonna carry the stubby 686 but it was to0 heavy, so I went with a stubby 19. Anyways I pulled the lock for my other Smith, that had the lock. Someone on the SW site sells a plug to cover the hole, if your bothered by the lock.

Wow thats a hugh carry gun 6inch barrell. I just dumped my 2 686s both prelock one was 4in. Nightstand gun 125gr loaded Gold Dots. The other was a stubby I was gonna carry the stubby 686 but it was to0 heavy, so I went with a stubby 19. Anyways I pulled the lock for my other Smith, that had the lock. Someone on the SW site sells a plug to cover the hole, if your bothered by the lock.

yeah im a member on that forum..bulls eye smith or somthing like that has the plugs. i was considering getting one.

and its not actually a carry gun...just a woods gun so im not really that worried abould concelment. just want somthing to protect the gun while im carrying it mostly

but i think the 4" would be good to carry in winter months. im 6'6" 225lbs so its not too hard to concel. i already carry IWB with fulsize glocks

Oh shit and Kramer Holsters are super nice. I forgot I had one custom made, it took forever to get. It was during the Obama scare. Little Bear holsters are nice to depending how much you want to spend. Not sure if he still makes em last got one around 08, but worth checking out. Thats all i've used other than cheap Uncle mikes and other premades.

Hell ya the 4incher are still accutate. And Ive carred Glocks 23,36,30. I don't have em any more :trippy: I know I'm an idoit sometimes.. The whole lock thing on that forum kept weighing on me til I finally got rid of the lock.. The more I'd hear about it the more paranoid I'd get.

Hell ya the 4incher are still accutate. And Ive carred Glocks 23,36,30. I don't have em any more :trippy: I know I'm an idoit sometimes.. The whole lock thing on that forum kept weighing on me til I finally got rid of the lock.. The more I'd hear about it the more paranoid I'd get.

my glocks are somthing i dont want to sell and regret it lol

the way i see it. when the zombies come, my glock will be worth a hell of alot more to than a brick of gold lmao

but thanks for the suggestions..ill check em out. kinda considering a shoulder holster now though

my glocks are somthing i dont want to sell and regret it lol

the way i see it. when the zombies come, my glock will be worth a hell of alot more to than a brick of gold lmao

but thanks for the suggestions..ill check em out. kinda considering a shoulder holster now though

Got me on the should holster, I've never owned one. Your goin Dirry Harry style lol. Yep on the Glocks, I have regretts and no cash to replace em :biggun:

Edited by poorfish88