Fs: Mt Motors, Ma Hk4000ds, Recones 15"

Make/Model:

4x MT Motors

4x 15" MT Recones, Dual 1

4x MA Audio HK4000D's, able to go to 18v, not sure on the lowest it can be wired, contact Scottie Johnson for more info, as I bought them from him.

Specs:

MT: http://reaudio.com/specs.html#sp_mt

HK4000D: http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=14753

Condition/Description/Other Information:

Obviously the subs aren't reconed yet, so when you recone them, they'll be like new.

The MA amps are used, bought them from Scottie Johnson, so I didn't just buy them off any idiot...they were well taken care of, look new, and come with the original boxes, manuals, and remote knob with each one.

Price (with paypal fees included):

To be honest, I never tried selling these really, but I'm serious about it now, but I'm not really sure what its all worth. I dont know what MT motors go for now-a-days, nor recones, nor the MA amps.

Since I have to state a price, they go as follows, all are OBO, but no lowballs, don't even waste your time, as I will simply just ignore it.

Motors: 300+ shipping each

Recones: 100+ shipping each

Amps: 400+ shipping each

Baskets: I will throw one in if you buy a motor/recone, I don't even know how many baskets I have. I know I have a 12" one as well, from an 05 12" XXX.

Contact Information:

AIM: ufvj217

or PM me

Shipping Information

UPS

Pics:

motors:

DSCF1357.jpg

these are the recones, ill get better pics of the bottom of them later today around 5pm (the middle is an 18, the 4 15" recones i just set there to look like actual subs)

the amps

mahk4000d3.jpg

mahk4000d2.jpg

mahk4000d1.jpg

baskets:

DSCF1358.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey vj its loud16 from FLSPL. Talked with a few people and decided that as soon as I get the cash Im gonna pick up a mt and recone.

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s