AA arbiter tms, Assasin, PE plate amp, HT reciever, Wire and other stuff.

Ok im not at all a home theater guy and i realized that after i bought all this stuff so its now up for sale for my new project. and i need to buy a new digital camera being i lost the one the girl gave me. THis stuff is bnib and i havent even taken it out i can take it out for pics so let me know.And i have plenty of refs.

Arbiter TMs with the crossovers. 2 sets looking to get 240 shipped. I also have built the boxes for them so let me know and i will ship those as well. if need be.

1010220vd2.jpg

The crossovers are shown there came in a plastic bag so i decided to display them

Then there is the 12 inch assasin still in the box. Didnt even open it. looking for 100 shipped.

Here is a pic of the assasin and arbiter tms still in the boxes.

1010223uz1.jpg

The ht reciever is the sony str dg500 looking to get 185 shipped out of that.

1010221yh6.jpg

And the last thing is the PE 240 watt plate amp looking to get 135 shipped

out of that.

1010222xr1.jpg

Im not trying to make money off this stuff just trying to get my money back and with paypal fees plus shipping i will be lucky in doing so. Let me know on anything and we can work something out

Now onto the misc. stuff

Here are some rcas that i got with the four guage kit from knu...12 shipped for those again bnib.

1010217ar5.jpg

1010216ve7.jpg

Here is some cut up four guage wiring. Two(blue) two (white) 5 foot strands of the eko and one(blue) 6 foot strand of the kolussus. 5 dollars a piece. obo.

1010218cw2.jpg

and finally two sets of two 250 amp anl fuses, four sets of set screw terminals from new and 2 0/1 guage stinger t blocks. 5 dollars shipped for each set of the fuses, 7 dollars shipped for the terminals and 10 dollars shipped on the t blocks. 1010224mi0.jpg

There might be more to come im not sure but as always pm me and we can work something out thanks and let me know on anything!!!