Skar is coming to Japan (box built)

if the box Brett sketched up puts out sound half as good as it looks... i just have to say. when we were out at the smoke pit and i was like "anyone know were to get a system hooked up out here?" and he was like i got this, it has opened my eyes to something bad ass to say the least.. now i'm a fiend for youtube videos of cars flexing and wanting to make big sound. it's a great distraction from leaving behind 3 kids and a wife. like.. i live for the next day to check the post office and get to tinker with something. i feel as if im being lead down a path far from a cheap 600 watt amp and two twelves that sounded like shit but made my crx a distraction to society. i got a bug.. i hope skar has some serious pounders out by the time i get ready to hook up my '11 ford edge.. cause my girl loves the beats almost as much as i do.

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

Build v3.3 destruction and re-construction time!

• 2 months later...

Another piece of the v2 system has arrived from SKAR AUDIO.. :drinks:

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

more to come soon....

**I will be posting some video soon of the original VVX 15" on a Sundown 1.2k soon along with some test videos of the 4.5k in action**

Edited by stanbro

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

Build v3.3 destruction and re-construction time!