how do i price used car audio reasonably ? & a rant

well said all of you...item i was talking about was my crappy but in new shape hifonics hfi 2500d no scratches never abused still have every thing it came with ...it sells for $279 on Amazon i was asking $200 case it dont do rated and is used i would drop down to 175 but didnt post that in my add...lol...i have had some asshole texting me all day saying im trying to rip kids off and im a moron to try to get that out of a used amp he is gonna flag my add...etc i asked him to come see the amp in person and discuss and got no address or offer to come to me but lots of sht talking...lol now im not 1 to start fights but man.... i guess i got infected by the dudes stupidy ...lol and yea Craigslist blows now it used to be a great place for me to make money but it seems only broke trash frequent C.L these days...lol i would post it here but most on here would not want it...lmao :rofl:

Damn what a fool! Thats a great price... if i was trying to buy it i would have offered 175 and then if you wanted to haggle then we could! lol

Anyways i wouldnt worry too much about it. there has got to be something wrong with that guys head that he takes time out of his day to bother you :lol:

Post it here... you never know lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

yeah the other thing with c.l is the bs claims like hitting a 210 on 1 vr3 6.5 on a sony xplod amp

but man those make my day i get up every morn and drink my coffee on C.L and it makes my day when i see shit like i have 2 boss 12"s in a box on a lanzer 900 watt amp this system hits 173 db daily!!!!

or hi im selling my 3 kenwood 10"s in a custom box i had it metered and hit 155.6 on music! asking $1200 o.b.o!.....lmfao

Edited by extremeauto

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator