1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Found an amazing deal! do i need this or no?! (: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_38795_Kinetik-HC600B-KHC600B.html

yes, a second batt would be good, but maybe something a lil bigger. that would work for systems up to 600 watts and if you are thinking sa-8s you'll be right at 800 rms so 2 would b great or just a lil bigger one

Okay thanks man! ill get the other stuff first and then do it. im gonna use the bd1000 so each sub will be seeing 700 watts if i wire at 1 ohm. If you guys can help me i will do the sa's. I will attempt to figure out the port dimensions and stuff. Do to the odd shape of the box i assume i will have to go aero. I need help on placement of things tho. does one sub go on each side and the port in the middle? subs firing up? or forward? what sounds best?? since the box isnt very deep and i cant port out the side because the box is built up tight to the side of the truck then do i need two aero ports?? I just need a little help.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Im not that good with ported subs but i think subs on either side and port in the middle tuned to like 32 hz. You could probably get away with a 4" port, but idk. Also, love the build!!!! Your truck is bada**

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Im not that good with ported subs but i think subs on either side and port in the middle tuned to like 32 hz. You could probably get away with a 4" port, but idk. Also, love the build!!!! Your truck is bada**

thanks man! means alot!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I got the mold pulled out of the truck and spent an hour pulling tape off the bottom.. still don't have it all off. got 1/4 done. here is the mold. the back isnt glassed all that much because i havent made a back piece yet so im not sure where it will end. here are the pics.

108_0049.jpg

108_0050.jpg

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

That looks really good man.....you should have your package on Tuesday then you can start playing with tuning. The software has a database of all subwoofer manufacturer parameters.

Are those air bubbles I see.....hmmm..... <_<

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Don't know how I've missed this thread, but I'm certainly tuned in now. I'm glad you decided to do the fiberglass route and I hope it turns out badass.

Pretty inspiring that a kid his age is willing to work so hard towards something he wants huh.......?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

That looks really good man.....you should have your package on Tuesday then you can start playing with tuning. The software has a database of all subwoofer manufacturer parameters.

Are those air bubbles I see.....hmmm..... <_<

Thanks man!! And no, no bubbles I promise haha. Just odd bumps in the carpet. Ur the shit

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived