1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Just wait till you start driving that truck to school......you'll be getting more pussy than tampax!

Hahaha! And the second someone fucks with it imma go to jail for it lol. That truck means everything to me! and that might be a bad thing man, now ill never know if girls like me for me or my truck lol

First of all.....no vehicle is worth your freedom. And, so what if a chick likes you for your truck, that may be what initally attracts her to you but eventually she is gonna get to know you for who you are and either like you or not like you. Besides....not to sound like a father here, but at your age you should be more focused on your education than pussy....dont waste too much time thinking!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Just wait till you start driving that truck to school......you'll be getting more pussy than tampax!

Hahaha! And the second someone fucks with it imma go to jail for it lol. That truck means everything to me! and that might be a bad thing man, now ill never know if girls like me for me or my truck lol

First of all.....no vehicle is worth your freedom. And, so what if a chick likes you for your truck, that may be what initally attracts her to you but eventually she is gonna get to know you for who you are and either like you or not like you. Besides....not to sound like a father here, but at your age you should be more focused on your education than pussy....dont waste too much time thinking!

Haha great advice man! And yeah I know I was kidding. But I will be really pissed lol. And right now I am focusing on school and friends. Got a 3.8 gpa.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Haha great advice man! And yeah I know I was kidding. But I will be really pissed lol. And right now I am focusing on school and friends. Got a 3.8 gpa.

idk where you're from but i'm junior in high school and i've noticed that over here a lot of the girls like guys with big lifted trucks, too bad I have a sports car, if it's the same way over there you shouldn't have a problem once you start driving that truck with the bumpin system to school haha. show it off to people you know are friends and maybe you can get a little audio business going on your spare time, that's what I do, install radios ,subs, highs, etc here and there for friends or friends of friends that also want a bumpin system.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

thanks guys! okay i got a little done today! went out and got one of the side pieces glued and screwed on. Well i wanted to figure out how wide to make it so i can get the right volume.. i got on torres and when i put in height number 2 nothing changes. so i put in some random numbers including height number two, got the volume from torres and then put in those same numbers minus the height number 2 on 12 volt square box volume calculator.. i got the same thing so torres isn't taking into account my second height. So what i did was get the volume from 12 volt's wedge calculator and then put it into torres! heres what im getting. thanks guys! okay i got a little done today! went out and got one of the side pieces glued and screwed on. Well i wanted to figure out how wide to make it so i can get the right volume.. i got on torres and when i put in height number 2 nothing changes. so i put in some random numbers including height number two, got the volume from torres and then put in those same numbers minus the height number 2 on 12 volt square box volume calculator.. i got the same thing so torres isn't taking into account my second height. So what i did was get the volume from 12 volt's wedge calculator and then put it into torres! heres what im getting. thanks guys! okay i got a little done today! went out and got one of the side pieces glued and screwed on. Well i wanted to figure out how wide to make it so i can get the right volume.. i got on torres and when i put in height number 2 nothing changes. so i put in some random numbers including height number two, got the volume from torres and then put in those same numbers minus the height number 2 on 12 volt square box volume calculator.. i got the same thing so torres isn't taking into account my second height. So what i did was get the volume from 12 volt's wedge calculator and then put it into torres! heres what im getting.

Capture-17.jpg

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

oh and bracing displacement is the volume taken up by the odd shapes of the floor

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived