1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

r u still looking for subs? if so look at soundstream they have a stealth 13 that has a 2 inch magnet!!! n their 150 brand new. they sound much better than RF. im gonna b buying 2 n putting them behind my seats!

I have decided to port 2 sundown sa-8's :) but thanks

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Okay I got a little done on the box today, I started fiber glassing around the edges but only got half of it done because THEN WE WENT TO THE "UP" HOUSE!!! And Texas Road House haha. :clapping: So I got no new pictures of the box but I got some of the "Up" house. Here they are.

The front of the house! Haha its so weird, there are all these normal houses and then this sweet colorful one.

108_0116.jpg

Blurry but here is the kitchen!

108_0101.jpg

Here is me and my sister.

108_0115.jpg

Okay I don't want to bogg the thread down with pictures because i'm sure some people don't want to see. So here is the link to the pictures!! By the way everything in this house is IDENTICAL to the movie. Down to the books.

http://s937.photobucket.com/albums/ad220/pencilshredder22/Up%20House/

Enjoy!!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Got another layer of fiberglass done around the edges, gonna let that cure and tomorrow I'm going to take the box out and do a layer around the bottom to make double sure its air tight! haha. No pics, not much to see. :peepwall:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

lookin good man... cant wait to see more

Thanks man! I'm gonna go work on it right now! Pictures later tonight

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Got some shit done today guys! Here is the pictures!!

Here is the front of the box! All edges are fiberglasses and may even get one more layer. all seams are also fiberglassed.

108_0137.jpg

Angled back shot.

108_0139.jpg

The side that sticks out 5 inches will have the port.

108_0143.jpg

Here is the Transmission hump. Damn it looks good (;

108_0140.jpg

Here is a close up of the glass. sorry for the quality! I was cold.

108_0142.jpg

Box will be completed soon! I won't cut the holes until I have the subs in hand so i can make sure they will fit and get the right placement. I gotta cut a top piece still and cut one more baffle :D Thanks for looking! :drinks:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

How many layers is that? box is looking good tho!

Thanks man! The box is 5 layers. I Can stand on it and i get no flex (:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

looking good man cant wait til see the final product :popcorn:

Lol i cant wait to see it either! I wish money wasn't such a problem :/ Im trying as hard as I can to sell some stuff! Patience is a virtue! i'm not patient lol. :drink40:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived