Need help designing an SPL/daily box

My Sundown SA-8D2 should be coming in sometime this week, I've been hearing about a lot of different sizes and tuning frequencies that work perfect for this sub, but I am not working with a whole lot of space! I am wanting to build around 0.8 cft^3 @ 34hz, but it's going to be impossible to get that from a box that's built under the rear seat. I'd like to be able to get the most SPL possible out of this box, but still be stable enough to be a daily driver. I've heard of these things outbeating 12's with a single 8" so I'd like to be able to turn some heads :dancing:

My initial thought was to build it between the front and rear seats. Not whole lot of people ride in the back seat anyway (May do an SA-8 wall back there after it's paid off) so box depth isn't really an issue. Keep in mind the draw-up is just a rough sketch of what I'm looking for. I've already taken into account the displacement of the port and the bracing and it will put me around 0.84 cft^3 @ 34.67hz (according to REAudio's box calculator) and in another forum, a guy claimed to achieve 147.3 dB's on 600w RMS with an enclosure very similiar to the one I designed.

As you can see, I don't have an issue so much with length. Mostly with height and depth and the angle of recline the front seat will have. I have seen how far these 8's can throw, and I definitely don't want the cone slapping on the seat. Sundown recommends that there's at least 2 inches between the bottom of the box and the bottom plate of the motor.

002lhz.jpg

Here's my rough drawing of what I was thinking. I'm just getting a tad tired of coming up with design after design and nothing ending up working, and I finally thought of this one. Simple, yet effective?

016pqh.jpg

Any comments/suggestions? I'm looking to get this done pretty soon, haven't had beats in over a year!

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200