XS Power

I currently have two Kolosal Fleks 4 gauge cables running through my car to the trunk, I wanted to throw an extra battery on deck but i dont want to change the wirring. If i hook up my two 4 gauge wires to the positive side of the battery, and ground the battery, will that give the battery as much power as one zero gauge wire?? Also what would a good battery be to run along with a 2006 honda CRV stock batt and alt. I am running an aq4x90 & an aw2200

Ye dig, getting loud off little :D

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ 2200D - Replaced it, Works great

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

(2)XS 5100r under the hood & A 170amp alt

I currently have two Kolosal Fleks 4 gauge cables running through my car to the trunk, I wanted to throw an extra battery on deck but i dont want to change the wirring. If i hook up my two 4 gauge wires to the positive side of the battery, and ground the battery, will that give the battery as much power as one zero gauge wire?? Also what would a good battery be to run along with a 2006 honda CRV stock batt and alt. I am running an aq4x90 & an aw2200

4 gauge wire should be OK, but it's higly recommend to run 0 gauge. You will get more power out of your amp. Also, keep an eye on the wire, it's gonna get pretty warm.

Personally, before getting secondary battery, I would change wire to 0 gauge.

Edited by LoudBimmer

Dont mix a stock battery and a good agm battery. You need to replace your stock battery first then buy your second battery. As for the wire just get the 0 gauge wire much easier. Here is the link were you can buy cheap and good 0 gauge http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/fp/tcat/28084/SFV/30046

https://www.darvex.com/store/pc/0-Gauge-c47.htm

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

If you already have 2 4gauge wires ran now that would be fine for daily use. The battery you put in the back really is determined by how much room you have to work with. Here is a wattage chart that has the dimensions of the batteries, so you can see which best fits your needs and size. XS Power Wattage Chart

If you want to change out your wire I would suggest checking out Mechman. They have some smokin prices on wire right now.

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg