Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys so on my 1991 BMW 525i, I'm having trouble with my lights. When I turn my car on they all work fine but as soon as I tap the breaks, my right taillight and speedometer lights turn off. I heard its common on these cars. Anybody on here ever had the same problem and know what the problem was? Thanks.

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2223 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...