Logo Design/Buisness Card help

I could use some help if anyone is pretty good with designing logos and business cards. I can pay a little for your time but free is nice too. If your interested in finding more about what I wanna do either hit me up here and I will PM you or just PM me and I will fill you in. I dont really want it out on the open forum till im decided on the final design, thanks.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

• 2 weeks later...

I could use some help if anyone is pretty good with designing logos and business cards. I can pay a little for your time but free is nice too. If your interested in finding more about what I wanna do either hit me up here and I will PM you or just PM me and I will fill you in. I dont really want it out on the open forum till im decided on the final design, thanks.

give me some ideas/pics/color scheme and I'll try it out.

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

kinetik 1200 (under the hood)

kinetik 2400 (dedicated to the sub)

Mids and highs coming soon!