I'm in dire need of a job, I have been unemployed for well over a year now and I'm just not doing very well. I've been building boxes and doing installs on the side just to keep my head above water. I am looking for any job available, but it would be a gift from the Lord himself if I could get a position as a box builder or installer.

I'm 18, very well educated, as far as schooling goes I will be honest and say I have made some mistakes. I dropped out my Junior year but later on I decided installing is what I wanted to do for the remainder of my years, so I went back to school. I'm in the process of my Diploma right now, but my hours are very flexible as I can also do schoolwork from home.

I do have quite a few very positive references from my enclosure builds and installs if you would like me to provide them, I've been building boxes and doing installs since I was 13, but I also studied on anything and everything audio related since 12. I am just in desperate need of a job to support myself, pay my mom back or at least help with bills till I get my own place, my dogs, and my audio addiction lol.

If anyone knows of any opportunities, please PM me. I am still under the roof of my mother's house, and it kills me to think of how much of a burden I must be to her right now. I also have a little sister that currently lives with my mom and I and her d*ckhead dad makes $25k+ a month (his daddy owns the biggest Ford dealer... I mean "stealer-ship" in the Midwest) and is not willing to take more than $1,150 out of his paycheck to help my mom, sister, and (at my mother's will) myself and then has the sac to say "he gets overdrawn before the end of every month". My mother is also unemployed and she's been out of work for years. Like I said above, if you know of any openings or opportunities anywhere, please PM me asap. Your help will be greatly appreciated... Thanks!

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200