Sonic Electronix

I'm in Midwest City

Come to OKC much?

Not to often maybe like 1 or so a month to pick up a friend, but I drive through all the time being I drive anywhere in OK for my job like 60-400mi a day. So I have to have a good stereo that is a never ending project.

I'm in Midwest City

Come to OKC much?

Not to often maybe like 1 or so a month to pick up a friend, but I drive through all the time being I drive anywhere in OK for my job like 60-400mi a day. So I have to have a good stereo that is a never ending project.

What're you running?

I'm in Midwest City

Come to OKC much?

What're you running?

Nothing huge right now SPL is fun but I'm more into SQ and being able to get loud if wanted.

I have a JVC HU w/Bluetooth

Stock speakers for now

A Clarion DPX11500 1500w amp I need an alt. upgrade and and better batt.

2" JL Audio W7 8" in a 2.5 cu ft box that is ported not sure at what it had 2 tens and was modded for 8s.

Sounds good and it louder the the 2 12" alpine type-rs I had before.

When I can save up I want to do a full Kicker system have had good luck with Kicker.

I want to get 2 10" CVX have L7s good for SPL but not so much SQ.

1500w amp

4 6 1/2 comp.

4ch amp at 60-120w rms.

I have had quite a few builds I loved my DD 2512 in a 4th order banpass, lost it when sold my last car.

Had a DD 9515 loved the lows but took to much space, like big subs but not for a car.

Thats pretty much it so far.

How about yourself?

I've gor two kicker L7 15" on an ap3000. For the price, that amp is amazing! The subs are sealed in about 2 cubes each. I am over powering them cuz they're getting 1500 watts but theres no distortion and the boxes are small. Gonna shrink them this weekend down to about 1.5-1.7 though anyway just to change it up. I did sealed just so i could get them installed easier. Soon gonna sell them though and get some much better subs. Like Fi BL's. Kenwood headunit running the door speakers. Was gonna put an amp on the speakers but didnt need to when i put that headunit in. The speakers are Infinity coax's 5x7 in the back, 5.25 in the front

I've gor two kicker L7 15" on an ap3000. For the price, that amp is amazing! The subs are sealed in about 2 cubes each. I am over powering them cuz they're getting 1500 watts but theres no distortion and the boxes are small. Gonna shrink them this weekend down to about 1.5-1.7 though anyway just to change it up. I did sealed just so i could get them installed easier. Soon gonna sell them though and get some much better subs. Like Fi BL's. Kenwood headunit running the door speakers. Was gonna put an amp on the speakers but didnt need to when i put that headunit in. The speakers are Infinity coax's 5x7 in the back, 5.25 in the front

Nice, I had an L7 was nice but missed my trunk the box was 5.5cf ported around 35 Hz and took my whole tunk. I like the big stuff but only in trucks where there is the air spaced need for them, my L7 was ok in the car but had no air space in my blazer is was stupid. The biggest I will go in a car depending on trunk size it 12" but noramly 10"s so that have the space they need to work and the pressure won't push back on the cone.