Sonic Electronix

Starting over need some help

Hey guys, ive been around for awhile but never got around to my build. This summer i stripped my whole truck down to bare metal, installed second skin damplifier on doors and floor and luxury liner pro on the floor. I got burned out though, because i was working 12-13 hour days at my dads stereo and tint shop. So i ventured into other hobbies like i always do but i always come back to my truck and audio.

I had a box designed by Ramdesigns for a blowthrough in my dodge ram ram. The box is a 4th order tuned to 47 hz i think? I had orignially planned for 4 dc level 4's but now im thinking maybe xl's or level 5's and going to 18's.

I really want to get this done so first i need to know what subs to go with. Next problem is i have a sundown saz-2500 but obviously i need a bigger amp. So do i keep this amp and get another saz-2500 or sell it and run one big amp like the dc 9k or something like that?

And since im not sure on the amp im not sure on what ohm's to order. Im determined to get this build done so i can actually show off something that im proud of so any feedback would be great. Thanks.

Archived