level 5 15's LOST / Stolen

I have heard the Drivers take stuff. like it happens alot. thats just what i have heard. tell them too look into that.

^^^^^ This..... I was outside when the UPS man came with my HDC3's granted I live in an apartment, but still he just rode through and stopped turned around and left..... I was like wtf? So I called them immediately and met the driver to get my shit, I was pissed, he gave no effort and I felt as if he was trying to get me on. I checked my email real fast before I called them thinking, well maybe he was'nt there for me, but my email said not a correct adress so it could'nt be delivered when it clearly was.

When I picked them up his dumbass had the nerve to ask me if they where subs, that really pissed me off, that's when I knew he was trying to take my shit home with him, stupid little bastard

he wouldnt steal them trust me, UPS scanned on his truck then he scans you address dont exist would make him lose hes job, maybe he didnt find your address and the drivers have a time to where they have to deliver the packages and scanning them and putting the address was not found was easier to do, i know because i ship hundreds of packages everyday and know what the drivers do so they wont get in trouble for not getting the deliveries done

op: maybe the buyer did get them but since he didnt sign for them he wants to be a dick and get a free pair of subs. people are dirty and will find a ways to cheat other people

Damn this makes me worried aswell cuz I'm suppose to b receiving a sub, amp ,and alt this week or the next....hope they don't pull some shit like this on me....

i bought some AA mayhem 18 and had them shipped to my job, every driver knows me there and i always sign for stuff that gets delivered so im set, plus i already told the drivers if they get a boxes that weights 75 plus and its for me to treat them with care since they are my subs :P

Some shady stuff, haven't had any bad luck yet with UPS never used fedex, dont think i will it seems.

fedex just has bad service, i ordered a dd-1 and still havent gotten it yet, SMD headquarter is in Sacramento and i live in LA and its taking 3 days when it should be one business day with ups, Steve should ship through ups and make everyone happy

Damn this makes me worried aswell cuz I'm suppose to b receiving a sub, amp ,and alt this week or the next....hope they don't pull some shit like this on me....

i bought some AA mayhem 18 and had them shipped to my job, every driver knows me there and i always sign for stuff that gets delivered so im set, plus i already told the drivers if they get a boxes that weights 75 plus and its for me to treat them with care since they are my subs :P

I'm actually koo with my UPS driver real chill guy....but not at all with the fed ex its a new guy almost every time so its hard to b koo with all of em

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

I hate FedEx right now. I will never ship through them again.
especially if the driver might have taken them, they seem to not change routes, like i get the same UPS guy 95/100 times.

This makes me nervous ordering anything now. I always do get the same UPS guy though and he knows I work with car audio since he's delivered so many times. Hopefully I wont get screwed over when I order the BTL's.

Good luck OP

especially if the driver might have taken them, they seem to not change routes, like i get the same UPS guy 95/100 times.

This makes me nervous ordering anything now. I always do get the same UPS guy though and he knows I work with car audio since he's delivered so many times. Hopefully I wont get screwed over when I order the BTL's.

Good luck OP

That's bad when you have to hope someone doesn't steal your things, when you bought them. And payed for the services, it should be a gaurantee it will be there. Not have the customer hoping they won't be screwed over for a service they payed for..

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Good luck OP

That's bad when you have to hope someone doesn't steal your things, when you bought them. And payed for the services, it should be a gaurantee it will be there. Not have the customer hoping they won't be screwed over for a service they payed for..

Why should people have to insure stuff thats there job, thats the service were paying for. I think Im getting most of it back from FedEx. I didn't just file a claim I made many calls to supervisors managers. E-mails sent to headquarters. Any number I could call or email address I found. They got an ear full.

Good luck OP

Why should people have to insure stuff thats there job, thats the service were paying for. I think Im getting most of it back from FedEx. I didn't just file a claim I made many calls to supervisors managers. E-mails sent to headquarters. Any number I could call or email address I found. They got an ear full.

Exactly what im sayin man, your paying for the service. Why should it feel like a gamble if you get your things. Obviously not a great company to go through. Good give them more than an earfull man, if you ask me you should be compensated alot more than a damn refund. But i guess you can't really prove they were stolen by the driver, it's all just a assumption.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.