Sonic Electronix

I would say no on the amp because you can do better if you spend a little more. Look on here for amp deals plus you can get a DB drive amp off of AudioSavings.com for $240 with free shipping & 1 year warranty plus I think SMD members get 5% if I'm not mistaken. Here is the link DB Drive it's 2000w rms @ 1 ohms CEA compliant so it does rated power plus its rated at 12v which is awesome. Where are you located though I noticed all of these posting appear to be in Florida plus that area code on the amp is Broward?

EDIT

The tarantula amp you posted from eBay I hear is pretty good but I would get the DB drive since I know I can trust it's rating or look around on here you may be able to find an aq, sundown or another really good amp for a great price just hit up the WTB section of the forum.

Edited by IBleedMusick

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I would say no on the amp because you can do better if you spend a little more. Look on here for amp deals plus you can get a DB drive amp off of AudioSavings.com for $240 with free shipping & 1 year warranty plus I think SMD members get 5% if I'm not mistaken. Here is the link DB Drive it's 2000w rms @ 1 ohms CEA compliant so it does rated power plus its rated at 12v which is awesome. Where are you located though I noticed all of these posting appear to be in Florida plus that area code on the amp is Broward?

EDIT

The tarantula amp you posted from eBay I hear is pretty good but I would get the DB drive since I know I can trust it's rating or look around on here you may be able to find an aq, sundown or another really good amp for a great price just hit up the WTB section of the forum.

ill check out that DB some more

and im in cocoa, its brevard county

That's not so far im planning a meet and greet of the Floridian smeadians if interested when I get a date set in stone I will send it to you maybe you could come through

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif