Sonic Electronix

Yeah bro just do some research...I learned the hard way wasting money and time..I changed system 3 times within a month cuz I just got what I thought was cool without looking into what I wanted out of my system and what subs I needed( sq and spl)...and not knowing for the money I could have gotten what I really wanted out of my system and for a good price....so listen and take the advise bro....my .02

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

Hey dgarcia302,

Check it out buddy, every one here is giving you good advice. Also JL is not the best, You have many options to choose. . Your SQ is way different from SPL. Hit up 12volt.com or Bcae1.com or Check out the Forums right here with SMD. But before you do anything.. RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH LOL.... Trust me it will be worth it in the end! Also Prefab boxes will work but if you want better tuned and exact air space by spec's then have one custom built The sound will be oh sooo much more amazing 8)

Good luck :D

Edited by fastlane

Audio Element Designs "A new level of Sound"