The problem is we don't execute enough and fast enough. 100 years ago they were doing 5 at a time on a local level. Jail gets full execute. Rob somebody execute. Rape a some body execute. Steal a horse guess what execute. There was no lets see if the get rehabilitated. Those careers where short lived. You have some F'ed up depravity screw it execute. I will bet people quit doing F'ed up sh!t because the consequence. You can't fix stupid but you can definitely make it where they don't ruin everyone else's life

The part that weirded me out is the uc davis incident too..... you gice "cops" non leathal wepons so they can use em, tell the cop to move these people, they refuse he pepper sprays them and bam hude deal, over what NOTHING thoes areNON LETHAL WEPONS THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE USED

10 years ago theywould have been beaten with billy clubs and we would have never heard about it!

I'm not for cops at all but they do have their purpose, but that's retarted if ur giving them non lethal wepons that can't hurtpeople unless you go out of your way completely, but then when he uses them he looses his job... give me a fucking break

DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENCE

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/