Toys For Tots Charity Events!

hey guys.. a couple of us are working on a Toys for Tots charity drive.

Team Xtreme ( my club) is working with other clubs in california and nevada to try to get a multi point event for pionts. If it is able to happen trying to found out how many people would be interested in comming to help out with this great cause.

In reno/sparks I am working with Wicked Toys to try to find a location and get some sponcors to help us. We are thinking a 15.00 entry fee with a brand new toy for the Toys For Tots Foundation in this area. I will have more on this tomorrow. I am planning on meeting up with a few businesses in the area, to get a location secured and some people to help.

Dec. 8th there is a show in Tracy California, that Team Xtreme and Team Bassick are trying to get a multi point event going up with the same entry fee with a brand new toy. Right now this date is going to be a car show, but like i said, we would love to make it a db drag event.

If you are wanting to help sponcor this event you can contact Team Bassick Kimo or XtremeSPL. we are trying to get enough support to get Doug Stockton come setup for this event. We are trying to just cover him comming out. It is going to be mainly for points and a certificate for participating people. we will not be giving out trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd in bass race and db drag.

SO please guys check here for more information on these events, and also thank you for comming and giving back to the community.

For those that are not aware of what Toys For Tots is, It is a NON PROFIT Organization that gives brand new toys to the needy kids in the community.

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

any questions you can contact Doug Stockton with SonicFX Audio for more details of us that are trying to put on these events..

So once again.. there is no Db drag and Bass Race events set to these at this time, but we are working to change that..

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend