As you all know with all the weight in beat especially in this litte car i had to do some with the suspension to balance it all out and give it a beeter stance, some megan coilovers. And dont mind the bmx bike in the background i use to ride bmx

2011-03-30171311.jpg

Been having these L7s for a while so dont hate cuz i know there not all that i do have something much better siitin in my closet waiting on more funds but its under raps for now lol.. i had made a custom box for these babbies, the biggest that did fit in my trunk pics comin..

Thank man :drinks:

Keep the love coming wana be running for SOTM since i might do something a bit extreme with two more L7s and then the two that i got could do four 12s since ive bben thinking of gettin a bigger vehicle by the biggining of next year thinking right about the lines of a 04 tahoe.. and sorry excuse the not so good picture quality its coming from my android phone and only being able to use a real camera when my girl is around lol. :trippy:

And yes i used peel and seal as many can see but why not give it a shot for the price F*** it lol

2011-01-23155951.jpg

After dealing with it i cant complainfor the price but there is a difference and there is much better and real sound deadner out there but for now itll have to work three layers on the trunk lid some behind the license plate underneath the tire wire, quarter panels and on the doors should work a lil.. help me not sound like a tin can tooo much lol

Archived