Hi everybody,

I am new here so let me present you my ride. I have a honda civic 1996 with a 1.3 16v and 90 healthy BHP :D gasoline engine. The car was originally red but it needed a respray so in 2009 it went for a new paint. I removed the back seats and build together with a friend of mine the box that you see in the pictures: it is made out of 2 layers of 1,8 centimetres of MDF. After a pretty long time of decisions and putting money aside we could not decide what subwoofers and Amplifier brand to buy. We wanted to go with ground-zero brand (www.ground-zero-audio.com/) or with digital designs (http://www.ddaudio.com/) and comparing price and power output we decided to go with DD! :D We bought 2 x ( 15", 2 coils at 4 OHM, about 1500W RMS each) subwoofers model 9515 G series (arround 700 dollars both, they are second hand). The amplifier is a DD Z2 class D monobloc amplifier giving out about 3000W RMS at 1 OHM so we connected all the speakers acording to the following diagram(http://www.ground-zero-audio.com/13_download/wooferwiring/2woofer.pdf page 4) cost(of 800 pounds shipped in from UK), we took a big gamble with the amplifier because we also bought it second hand and we actually bought it blind folded form Ebay but we were lucky and the amplifier is very good. We bought the thickest cables we could find from Dietz. There are 2 Ground Zero baterries(1 in the engine bay and one in the trunk from Ground Zero model Battery GZBP 12.5000 12V,120 amp as DD does not make batteries). We mounted an extra alternator from a audi A6 2003 model diesel engine (as it puts out more Ah). The cost of all exceeded our budget but we finally finished with a price tag of arround 3000 euros.(needless to say more than the car :D )

The sound is based only on bass and it is a competition car but we miss some mid and Highs and we hope SMD could help us finish our project. We never dared to post anything because it is hard to get apreciation for such a hobby especially in ROMANIA (the country where we live)where auto tuning is at its beginning. We Hope you like and vote our work. Greetings from Romania, Marcel and Paul.

my e-mail;

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7

Photo 8

Photo 9