Sonic Electronix

Yes its legitimate but also a scam. I signed up 5 years ago with them. You start out with an offer for something small like neon lights that they offer you at a dicounted price. The price isn't much better than what you can buy online. To move on to the next "level" you have to buy one of the initial offers. It's basically a platform of stages. You have to start small and then eventually you'll get some really good deals.

Yes its legitimate but also a scam. I signed up 5 years ago with them. You start out with an offer for something small like neon lights that they offer you at a dicounted price. The price isn't much better than what you can buy online. To move on to the next "level" you have to buy one of the initial offers. It's basically a platform of stages. You have to start small and then eventually you'll get some really good deals.

So what should I do with this "offer" that they sent me in my email for the decal thing. and how would I even use that money? like did you ever get the decal stuff?

mine was different they offered me a set of neons for $99. I passed on it then they offered a streetwires install kit (8 gauge) for $39. I went back and accepted the neons after I was told I had to purchase something to move up. Then I got offers on window tint and a pioneer cd player. I stopped using it at that point. I got really good discounts at a local shop and I just stuck with that.

If you don't have any support at all and you are upgrading everything in your car then I'd say you can give it a shot. But you could end up losing a lot of money because you are forced to buy something that you may not want to stay active in the program.

mine was different they offered me a set of neons for $99. I passed on it then they offered a streetwires install kit (8 gauge) for $39. I went back and accepted the neons after I was told I had to purchase something to move up. Then I got offers on window tint and a pioneer cd player. I stopped using it at that point. I got really good discounts at a local shop and I just stuck with that.

If you don't have any support at all and you are upgrading everything in your car then I'd say you can give it a shot. But you could end up losing a lot of money because you are forced to buy something that you may not want to stay active in the program.

Oh Ok thanks man