Sonic Electronix

I would do some kind of custom logo there-like if you have a "shop" name or your nickname or something like that in plexi and light the edges with LEDs. Maybe a big BMW logo? Or a Nice Polk or RF logo in there etched on some plexi or in vinyl sticker on plexi? there are tonns of possibilities.

Or maybe some SCREENS if you have $$$ to blow on em-I'm not a big "screen" guy but I have seen some nice clean setups w/ a 7" or so screen in each door angled in and glassed nicely.

i dont have the money for screens. im gonna do Polk and BMW in the front two doors then in the rear im gonna do RF and FI. with plexi and led's behind. im trying to figure out how im gonna get the logo on there cuz nobody around here does custom etching or vinyl stickers.

610EUROs

Guest MegaloManiac
I would do some kind of custom logo there-like if you have a "shop" name or your nickname or something like that in plexi and light the edges with LEDs. Maybe a big BMW logo? Or a Nice Polk or RF logo in there etched on some plexi or in vinyl sticker on plexi? there are tonns of possibilities.

Or maybe some SCREENS if you have $$$ to blow on em-I'm not a big "screen" guy but I have seen some nice clean setups w/ a 7" or so screen in each door angled in and glassed nicely.

instead of any logo i would have an ascent with like a leather or vynyl to fill the space.

you just have to get creative. you are fiberglassing correct? so make some curves like a chick :D

lol

i think im gonna do a panel that attaches to the main door panel but its raised up 3/4 of an inch with a bmw emblem in the center. so the doors will be one color, the second panel will be another and it will have the emblem in the middle raised and centered in fiberglass.

so it will be a nice little accent to the door. without going through major work for a part of the door that nobody can see unless i have my doors open.

610EUROs