Second Skin Audio

Sound Digital 16k ????W

dnocash1

zcons are another good sub. not as common, but there are people who run them. and yeah, definitely make sure your final ohm load is 1 ohm on the soundigital amps (if you have the 1 ohm model)

i found one of your vids. saw some flex, but didnt see your subs lol. i was tryin to see them. looked loud tho.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

zcons are another good sub. not as common, but there are people who run them. and yeah, definitely make sure your final ohm load is 1 ohm on the soundigital amps (if you have the 1 ohm model)

i found one of your vids. saw some flex, but didnt see your subs lol. i was tryin to see them. looked loud tho.

They were just some old school power acoustic mofo 15s that i got from a freind of mine....

yeah, i know they were mofos, but i was trying to see how you had them set up. like the box and everything. was it in the bed?

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

oh, ok, gotcha. i just didnt see anything back there in the 1 vid. ill go look again. yeah, D2's will work for ya.

Hertz SPL Show 8's

Esy3YgK.jpg

oh. well, good luck with everything. definitely make a build log on here and share it with us. i wanna see how this thing turns out.

Hertz SPL Show 8's

Esy3YgK.jpg

Archived