BryanTheCEO Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Don't you just love the guys who used to have the loudest system... Quote http://Instagram.com/BryanTheCEOhttp://www.ModifiedShow.comhttp://Facebook.com/ModifiedShowhttp://www.youtube.com/SeriousBusinessEnt Twitter: @BryanTheCEO
DK99 Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 um if it was a real situation it would be better..... Quote Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David
BryanTheCEO Posted December 18, 2011 Author Report Posted December 18, 2011 um if it was a real situation it would be better..... ok... Quote http://Instagram.com/BryanTheCEOhttp://www.ModifiedShow.comhttp://Facebook.com/ModifiedShowhttp://www.youtube.com/SeriousBusinessEnt Twitter: @BryanTheCEO
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.