Okay so this is my first time to screw two pieces of wood together xD so be kind on meh I tried xD so here we go lets see if i can get on all this pics right..

PhotoBucket is sooooo slow and I have never used it before xD well I guess while im waiting ill type a lil background..

Im 17 goto a little bitty town that consists of about 3000 people in east texas around a lake called sam rayburn.. people in my city dont really get into bass too awful much,, I have the loudest system in my city xD although the city beside me its a whole diffferent story, they get loud. Anyways im driving my first car still, I got it when I was 14 its a 1997 mustang v6 , its fast enough to keep me happy my friend has a 04 v6 and i smoke him all day (mustang also) anyways my car has a set of ikon 18" rims apparently they dont make very many of em everyone loves em but no one sells em so I guess im lucky? When I first started telling my friends I was gunna build a box they laughed in my face, so that kinda set a goal for me I dont have a job so I sold a spare amp I had for 100$ and got to work :D I spent all last night and half of today building it. I used one sheet of Mdf, and let the lowes guy cut the main pieces which he didnt do half bad on, but I had to cut the 4 other pieces. I found out really quick that staples probablly would have been the easier way to go, screw suck I broke 4 drill bits from pre drilling 300screws. once I finished it my friends were telling me there no way I could fit it in my trunk, but I pulled out both front seats then took out backseats and the metal bracket put the box in it takes up litterally the whole trunnk, then put everythign back together, theres no way this thign is getting stolen in one piece xD me and my broher were jus playing around and I turned it on for its first time and we both jumped at the difference My old box was about 1.4 cu ft now I have a 3.8cu ft box with a properly tuned port that I even sanded to round :D Im very proud of myself it sounds amazing even if it looks like a train wrecked into a 18 wheeler full of glue. so anyways photobucket is almost done here are de pics :D btw the sub is 15" power acoustik fubar

this puppy is huge

IMG_0242-2.jpg Sub :D

IMG_0240-2.jpg

My car IMG_0176-2.jpg

work station music :DIMG_0532-1.jpg

IMG_0531-1.jpg

IMG_0530-1.jpg

Wood work

IMG_0529-1.jpg

IMG_0528-1.jpg

IMG_0527-1.jpg

IMG_0524-1.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

Sub wires :D

IMG_0479.jpg

Tweeter install its clean btw looks stock people are amazed

IMG_0256.jpg

this week :DD

Edited by masterbusa2

your camera hurts my eyes! :trippy:

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

you need to clean up the wiring on your subwoofer. those frays can come into contact with each other and spark and what not.

why are your cables so large? you should use 14 guage for speaker cable. you wont lose any current so dont worry about the wire being too small

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/