Sundown Audio

Difference between Kicker 11zx750.1 and 10zx750.1

Hey I'm hopeing someone can help me out here. I have 2 12 inch Kicker CVR's currenty being powered by a cheap Visonik V318XT Amp and I want to upgrade the amp. I dont have much money to spend. I first looked at the Hifonics BRZ-1200.1 but decided the kicker would be better because it wont require 0 Gauge and wont draw as much power from my stock electrical system (Only upgrade is a yellow top battery). Most sites online want $399 for the 11zx750.1 which is more than I really have to spend right now. But I can get the 10zx750.1 for like $229. The only difference I can find between the 2 are the 11zx750.1 has what kicker call FIT (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) and the 10zx750.1 doesnt. It's supposed to stop electrical interferance. Has anyone had any problems with the 10zx750.1 having interferance since it doesnt have this? I was also condifering buying a Kicker Refurbished amp. Do you think that would be a good idea? It would come with a 90 day warrenty. Thanks for your help!

I was running a 10ZX350.4 without F.I.T. and now I have a 11ZX650.4 with F.I.T. I couldn't tell any difference in noise between the two. Both amps are quiet (no noise) and have great sound quality. If you run your power cables properly and use quality rca's you shouldn't have a problem. Hope this helps.

Kenwood KDC-BT33

Sundown Audio SAE-100.4  -  4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s     

Sundown Audio SCV-6000D  @  (.5 ohm)   -   2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2)

6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz  -   (  APM - 2  = 151.2 db  )

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD

Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 

XS Power D3400  (front)  -  3 XS Power D3100s  (rear)

Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0  -  SMD Meters  -  SMD Fuse Holders

Sky High Copper Battery Terminals  -  Amp Lab RPMC v2 

SPL Cartel Bass Knob  -  Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Ok, I think I might just go with the 10zx750.1. I had my amp and wires installed at Circuit City a few years before they went out of business and they ran the RCA's on the same side of the car with the power cables. I am guessing since this cheap Visonik amp doesnt have interference the Kicker wont either. I plan on running some 4 AWG back to the amp myself but was really hopeing I dont have to put in new RCA's because its a pain to get to the back of my head unit. I guess I'll just have to try it and if I have noise I'll have to possibly upgrade the RCA's and run them on the opposite side of the car as the power wire.