I was wondering if it would be ok to use the DD1 for setting the gains on home or pro audio equipment? I will be adding some amplifiers to my Onkyo A/V Receiver and I want a clean signal going to my towers and subs.
Thanks,
I received mine yesterday.
I have been using the x-over on my Kenwood HU set at 80hz. Today I used my CC-1 to set the x-over on my Kicker ZX1500. It was super simple and only took about 5 minutes. Call me crazy but I swear it sounds better !!
Thanks for another great product guys!!!!!!
I have never ran their amps or subs, but the last three head units I have used have been Kenwood. I didn't have any problems with them and was pleased with their performance. Price wise I think they are a very good buy.
I've been wanting a new laptop so I got a Christmas present for myself.......
Dell XPS-17
1080p Full HD Screen
2nd Gen Intel Core I7-2760 processor
8GB of DDR3
1.0 TB Hard drive
Nvidia GeForce GT 550M 1GB
Blu-ray drive
Backlit Keyboard
This thing is stupid fast !!!!