ACKAWILY Posted January 2, 2012 Report Posted January 2, 2012 So I bought http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?InvtId=USB1TB-R awhile back ago and lost the power supply when I moved. I was wondering if someone could link me to a power supply that will work? Thanks Quote 1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos
ACKAWILY Posted January 3, 2012 Author Report Posted January 3, 2012 Bump for some help Quote 1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos
ACKAWILY Posted January 3, 2012 Author Report Posted January 3, 2012 TTT Quote 1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.