I just figured that one out.... now im stuck with the H2/12 violet (+) door trigger input I dont know where that one is connected to... I already connected the (-) door trigger. input .... yup seems like its taking me as long as well.... I did a new post to see if anyone can provide me with the directfax 1070... hopefully so i can finally do the door locks.

NO correction.... I have not connected the door trigger wires yet.... my diagram says the trigger wires are behind the glove box at the BECU plugs.. I just checked and its HELL impossible to diode each of them and connect the harness wire to tight and NO ROOM to do so..... Can I connect somewhere else in the car...some where i can access them alot better? maybe the door panels for both drivers and passengers and rear doors?

also.. I am totally lost of where the KEY SENSOR wire would be... @ the ignition switch there are 3 plugs... 1 white plug contains heavy gauge wires ignition, 12v, etc.. now there is another white plug with 4 very small gauge wires then a black plug that is a 7 pin plug this is the one where the TX and RX wires are.. I know this is because its missing the wire the install guide shows... would the green wire on this plug be the sensor wire?

ah ok... nice i'll... now does anyone know which plug would the key sensor would be... I know its green but all 3 plugs have green wires.... now would the key sensor be in the same plug as the TX & RX wires? those wire are 22 gauge I would say these are in the black plug.. and also the other white plug there is a green wire around 22 gauge.. thanks for the dome supervision .... thats also at Ignition key cylinder light..

Tried to show a pic or 2 but could need photobucket i guess.

watabeast already installed his.... I'm installing a 5704viper into my Toyota Highlander 2007

are you positive its yellow/w red? I'm asking because in all in the wiring diagrams I've seen online for a Toyota HIghlander 2007 show the Key sensor wire as a (-) Green @ignition switch and/or BECU behind the glove box.

Opps... think I need to start my own post... for my install .....sorry watabeast....

The door trigger wires you should be able to find then in the kick panels but if you have the dome light supervision wire then that's all you need.

x2

and no problem, glad I could help..btw incase anyone reading this still wants to give advice, I finished installing it, and no longer need help. But thanks anyways :drinks:

Archived