What Length Of Wire Do I Need

well im gettin ready to do the big three on my truck n im wondering if i think 4ft of 0guage will be suficent for it, cause the ground from my batt to the fram is smaller than 8guage now and its factory, maby if i take some scrap 4guage n redo that maby i'll get better connection for my rear battery, and is it better to do like red for pos and black or somethin for neg? and for the big three u just crimp a ring terminal to the wire, put it on the pos output on the alt, n run it to the battery, n then run a ground from the frame to the motor n then from the frame to the batt neg and do u still keep the stock wires intact? most ppl do n most dont but the size of the wire now from the bat neg to the body is so damn little its like 10awg that it'll be better off to redo it, and wut size fuse for a 130amp alt 150-200? im not gunna use my tsunami ring termanals cause they cost to damn much but wasnt to bad(3 red 2 black 1/0 tsunami ring termanals sollid copper with 24k gold plateing) ima soilder em when i get my honda up n runnin n do the big three to it also befor i put the motor back in, and is there a diff between 0 and 1/0, i thought it was eather the jacket size or the strand count that makes em diff, and will 0guage be suficent or maby 1/0 if i can find it cheap enulf to do my car but 0guage for now in the truck, n then to some rewireing n then reset everything n be done then :unsure:B) im confedent that i can do it, but ive seen ppl on here blow up shit when somethin aint hooked up right and i cant afford to have it done n ive done everything else to all my vehicles so i dont see why i cant do this, wish me luck n thanks for the help :D

oh and does the big three give a greater chance of ground loop noise or shouldn't matter?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived