60' Trystar Portable Power Cable 1/0 AWG - $79.99 + shipping

Leepersc

Sorry guys, Im a NOOB and posted this in the 'General' section first.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/60-Trystar-Portable-Power-Cable-PPE-1-0-AWG-1-Cond-Electric-Wire-600-V-Flexible-/230725811127?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b8547bb7#ht_500wt_1287

60' of 1/0 AWG Trystar Power Cable (in blue or green) for $79.99 plus shipping from Louisiana. (Buy It Now deal). Shipping to Colorado came out to be $28.99 for a reference. Ebay seller " jack.dd21 " - I've never purchased from here & am not associated with, but dude has great feeback. (99.9% via 10344 transactions)

Thought that was a damn good price for Trystar cable, especially 60 feet worth.

Good luck all!

-Scott

Auction info:

Description

You are bidding on one 60' length of new, unused from old stock electric cable. Written on the cable - Trystar.com Portable Power Cable Type PPE 90C Dry 75C Wet 2000V E204219 P-07-KA070022-MSHA AWG 1/0 C PPC / TPE FT5 90C 600V. AWG 1/0 UL/C www.Trystar.com Made in USA 0001 FT X Generator Supercenter 866-516-7199.

When you win the auction you may choose one of the following colors: Blue or Green.

http://trystar.com/i...d_file/view/58/ [pg 10]

We have other cables listed.

Condition

Concerning the condition listed above: The item is not a factory second, and it has no defects.

Shipping & Handling

I can ship USPS or FedEx Ground. Buyer pays $28.99 shipping and handling (shipped in 48 States). I accept Paypal. Orders ship within 3 business days.

Tax

Louisiana residents will be charged a 4% sales tax.

Edited by Leepersc