XS Power

I've got a friend doing a Year 12 Project which basically is this portable seat thing. But in it, it will have just a basic sound system with a Car Head Unit.

Currently I've told him to buy a pretty standard Alpine Head Unit, and 6" Speakers. All I've got to sort out now is power.

I was thinking of using sealed lead acid battery's since they will help with weight. Then I could cut off the clips of a standard sealed lead acid charger and install a plug which would be more better since this is suppose to be a 'sellable product'. Would this be suitable? Please any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Max1636

(Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L:

Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box

Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU

3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt

2012 Subaru BRZ:

Audison Prima APK 163

Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub

Would have to know how much of an amperage draw the machine will be pulling to know for sure which battery would work better, and how long the machine is going to operate between charges. Could always just hook a HF1215 in the install, so the end with the removable plug is visible and all you would have to do is just plug it in to start charging.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg