Sundown Audio

Rockford Amp Help

FI_Aaron

Yes both of u are right. Series each woofer and run 1 woofer in its own channel @2ohm. The T4k even though it is known as a mono amp, it can be played as a 2 channel amp as well. Like Steve did when he had dual 1 ohm woofers and blew his amps. When he was waiting for repairs on 2 of his amps he ran the 2 subs per amp with the other 2 amps. He series'd each woofer (dual 1ohm) making each sub 2ohm and ran 1 sub per channel. In his case since he has dual 2ohm he would have to go with the T2ks to get his full power.

I thought I did read it

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

bro if you put a T4K on each be VERY careful. You really gotta know what your doing man

agreed...just because you see steve do it doesnt mean just anyone can do it. his box is just right, his signal is just right, his power source is ABOVE PAR (and much more). not saying your not capable of doing it correctly but it takes a lot of fine tuning to give a sub its over MAX power as RMS.

id recommend a T2k or T3k per sub or 1 T4k split between both.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

agreed...just because you see steve do it doesnt mean just anyone can do it. his box is just right, his signal is just right, his power source is ABOVE PAR (and much more). not saying your not capable of doing it correctly but it takes a lot of fine tuning to give a sub its over MAX power as RMS.

id recommend a T2k or T3k per sub or 1 T4k split between both.

o i know steve has his truck just right...thanks for all the input guys

Lets Go Ski