[SOLD]Rainbow Dreamline SLX 265.02 6.5" components

Product:

Rainbow Dreamline SLX 265.02 6.5" components w/o xover

Specs:

60rms

4 ohms

Description/Condition:

I do not have the original inline xover, tweeters in flush mount cups.

Cosmetic: 10/10

Function: 10/10

Price:

$75obo

Notes:

Buyer responsible for actual shipping cost. Shipping limited to the lower 48. Bank on shipping being at least $10, could be a little more or less depending on your location. Please do not ask for quotes on shipping as I have no way of getting that until I have them boxed up and ready to go.

Pictures:

CameraZOOM-20120110214656.jpg

Edited by SQMonte

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

How good do these sound
Very good, only reason I replaced them is because I got a bigger amp that was about twice the rms these were rated for and I didn't want to blow them.

• 2 weeks later...

pm me lowest shipped to 55082. where would one find a xover or what would one place in the xovers place.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Im not sure bro....the xover that it came with was basically a cap and a coil of some sort, nothing special....I can do $10 shipping on these.

Im not sure bro....the xover that it came with was basically a cap and a coil of some sort, nothing special....I can do $10 shipping on these.

All a basic passive 2-way crossover consists of is a capacitor and an inductance coil. The size of the cap and resistance of the coil is what controls the crossover frequency. I know a few guys on here who make their own 2-way inline crossovers for their component sets. Making custom ones is actually pretty cheap, though you've gotta get the right parts.

Closest thing I can find to the 4200hz crossover that the Rainbows came with originally is this Dayton Audio 4500hz 2-way crossover

Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt