financial guys - a little help needed !!!!

So, I used to work in a food distribution business that supplied restaurants and such. That industry was one of the first to get hit from the "recession", so i lost my job about 4-1/2 years ago. I took a risk and started my own biz. I used up quite a bit of my savings and took some bad credit hits along the way, so now my "past" credit is pretty yucky! I registered my biz as a "sole-proprietor" so this way, if the biz failed, it would not effect both me & the wifey. well, it hasn't failed. we're looking into buying a new house, but my credit is hindering that process. Hers is fine, but she doesnt make enough dinero solo to get a house. ANd since my credit is toast, she can't claim my income - I have to be "on" the mortgage to claim my $$.

my question is... what do i need to do to get her name on the business so she can claim the income without me? and not as simple as just adding her name... a sole-pro can only have one owner, so I am thinking LLC ?? but what all is involved in that??

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

you dont need to go through all that, get with a mortgage company that will do manual underwriting.

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD