Question About Big3

I have 0guage throughout..I have one going from my Positive on my Battery to my alternator fused of course. I have another going from my Negative post on my battery to the shock tower(Chasis), one going from my Engine block to the Radiator support(Chasis)...I also added a run of 0guage from my Positive terminal to my fuse box. It helps out..No more light dimming...I also have a 160amp alt..plus a deep cycle battery in the trunk. I haven't ran an amp in my car since like September. My voltage when I am running here lately has been upwards of 14.4-15volts sometimes..Tonight I ran up to Walmart and voltage was at 14.9..

IMG_0034.jpg

Here is a pic. I have cleaned it up since then..This was when i first did it..

Edited by zaxfire69

I have 0guage throughout..I have one going from my Positive on my Battery to my alternator fused of course. I have another going from my Negative post on my battery to the shock tower(Chasis), one going from my Engine block to the Radiator support(Chasis)...I also added a run of 0guage from my Positive terminal to my fuse box. It helps out..No more light dimming...I also have a 160amp alt..plus a deep cycle battery in the trunk. I haven't ran an amp in my car since like September. My voltage when I am running here lately has been upwards of 14.4-15volts sometimes..Tonight I ran up to Walmart and voltage was at 14.9..

IMG_0034.jpg

Here is a pic. I have cleaned it up since then..This was when i first did it..

thanks man that help me out alot thinking about doin it this weekend

1995 acura integra gsr

pioneer deh-p 7700

massive audio d400x

1 re mt 12

0/1 wire

2 yellow tops (for sale)