Song with Xtreme bass!!

This song is really old but it still pounds harder than most songs till this day!! I discovered it around 08' and a lot of people still don't know about it so I'm going 2 bring it to life! Its called "Drug Money" by Lil burn. You can find it on www.youtube.com (I recommend the screwed version) But I mainly recommend people to play this with good subs and mainly subs that's tuned low like 30hz or below (Unless your subs still hit lows good) this song basically plays ground shakin lows!! Check out these vids! Play them and let me know what you think!! (CAREFUL! U could melt ur coils!! :))

Also check out "Kop A Chicken" by Juiceman. I got wayyy more songs 2 I u need them

Edited by STL

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Hey I have seen these video's before, they are kind of old. Look like some low songs.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Hey I have seen these video's before, they are kind of old. Look like some low songs.

Hell yea they are. I posted the vids because "Jrilla" is the only one who did vids with this song and I wanted people 2 see the lows the song produces. U should try it.

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Song is nothing new.

Hard to find the nonscrewed version.

The Screwed one is 23hz IIRC.

If you read my topic I stated it wasn't new. I'm just bringing it to life cause most people don't know about it and this song deserves to be played on the hardest hitting systems! And you don't find much songs that hit this low. The reg. version is on youtube too. Have you played this on your 4 12's?